Traditional wrist watches have always been essential in our lives, not only because they accurately tell the time, but because they complement our clothes elegantly. However, with the advent of the innovative Smartwatch, these timepieces have become more valuable.
Smartwatches come with a plethora of functions, such as answering a phone call, paying for your morning coffee, performing video and audio recordings of an event, providing directions via GPS, monitoring your health, and many more.
Indeed, these features play a vital role in our lives, making Smartwatches an essential accessory for everyone. Below is a brief review of five premium Smartwatches, selected based on their versatility, features, and other factors.
Fitbit Versa 3 Advanced Fitness Watch
Meet Fitbit Versa 3—the watch with everything you need to just go. Track your pace & distance—and leave your phone at home—with built-in GPS. You can also get call, text and app notifications, use Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa Built-in and control Spotify and Deezer when your phone is nearby. Plus with Active Zone Minutes, 20+ exercise modes and 6+ day battery with 12-minute fast charging, you’ve got all the motivation you need to reach your health & fitness goals.
Apple Watch Series 6
- GPS + Cellular model lets you call, text and get directions without your phone
- Measure your blood oxygen with a sensor and app
- Check your heart rhythm with the ECG app
- The Always-On Retina display is 2.5x brighter outdoors when your wrist is down
- S6 SiP is up to 20 per cent faster than Series 5
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Measure workouts like running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming and dance
Garmin Forerunner 245 Music
- GPS running smartwatch with music advanced training features
- Sync with music streaming services, such as Spotify, to easily store and play your favorite songs right from your watch
- Evaluates your current training status to indicate if you’re undertraining or overdoing it; offers additional performance monitoring features
- Get free adaptive training plans from Garmin Coach, or create your own custom workouts on our Garmin Connect online fitness community
- Provides advanced running dynamics, including ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio and more (When used with Running Dynamics Pod or HRM-Run or HRM-Tri monitors (sold separately)
Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2
- Heart and Health Monitoring – 1. 4” (34 mm), Circular Super AMOLED (360 x 360) – Full Color Always On Display – Corning Gorilla Glass DX+ – Processor: 1. 15 GHz Dual-Core – Maximum Depth of Water Resistance: 164 feet
- Lightweight Design – 5ATM + IP68 / MIL-STD-810G – Accelerometer, Gyro, Barometer, HRM, Ambient Light – Compatible with a 20mm standard strap
- Advance Auto Fitness Tracker and Coaching – 768MB RAM + 4GB Internal Memory – Battery: 340mAh – Bluetooth 5. 0
- Compatibility: Samsung, other Android: Android 5. 0 or higher & RAM 1. 5GB above – iPhone: iPhone 5 and above, iOS 9. 0 or above
- With a thin, light design, Galaxy Watch Active2 is fit for any time and for any occasion, from working out to sleeping in
Samsung Galaxy Watch
Enjoy connectivity and freedom with the new Galaxy Watch. Talk and text, maintain your health and wellness goals, and stay connected with a long-lasting battery, while making every minute of your day count with a view of your calendar.
Wrapping it up
So there you have it, a brief review of five innovative smartwatches, and a few features that make them an essential accessory. Feel free to pick any of the products; they’re all guaranteed to serve you to the fullest.