The computer monitor market is dominated by both LED and LCD monitors. While each of these two types of screens has its advantages and disadvantages, there’s no denying that they remain the popular options in our markets today. If you are interested in purchasing a new monitor, then the discrepancies between them might make it difficult for you to identify the best one for you.
Your choice will depend on your budget and personal preferences, but we’ve made the research easier for you. We combed the market and handpicked the best 5 monitors for 2021. We discuss them below.
Lenovo D22-20 21.5 Inch LED Backlit LCD Monitor
- 21.5 Inch, Full-HD resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels with 200nits of brightness and an anti-glare surface
- Quick and smooth 5ms response time minimizes display stutter and input lag
- TUV Low Blue Light certification and a 75Hz refresh rate eliminates screen tearing
- Comes with VGA and HDMI connector ports and an HDMI cable that lets you expand your capabilities
- Quick-release stand with tilt functionality and Vesa mount capablity (100 x 100 mm) adds to user comfort
Asus VG278Q 27″ Full HD 1080P 144Hz 1ms Eye Care G-Sync Compatible Adaptive Sync Gaming Monitor
- 27” Full HD (1920×1080) Panel 144Hz refresh rate and 1ms (GTG) response time gaming monitor and free Sync/Adaptive Sync for a tear-free experience
- Nvidia G-SYNC technology ensures smooth gameplay by eliminating screen tearing and stuttering ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio (ASCR) is 100000000 1
- Stereo 2W speakers provide for a full sound while eliminating the need for external speakers
- Marathon ready with Asus Eye Care technology to minimize eye fatigue and an ergonomic stand with full height/tilt/swivel/pivot adjustments to accommodate any desk
- Flexible connectivity options with DisplayPort 1 2 HDMI 1 4 Dual-link DVI-D
LG Ultragear 27GL83A 27 Inch QHD IPS Gaming Monitor
- 27 Inch, QHD 2560×1440, IPS, sRGB 99 percent
- 144Hz Refresh Rate, 1ms Response Time (GTG)
- NVIDIA G-Sync Compatible, AMD FreeSync
- HDMI x 2, Display Port, Headphone Out, Stand- Tilt/Height/Pivot
- HDR10, HDR Effect, Onscreen Control, Picture Mode, Dynamic Action Sync, Crosshair, Colour Calibrated, Flicker Safe, Reader Mode
BenQ Ultrawide Curved Gaming Monitor (EX3501R)
- Panoramic Entertainment: Immerse you in 35″ screen and 3440×1440 resolution with 1800R curvature
- High Dynamic Range: EX3501R’s HDR technology offers greater brightness and contrast level and brings detailed image performance
- USB-C One-Cable Connectivity: USB-C enables SuperSpeed USB data transfer and 2K video delivery over a single cable
- Ergonomic Viewing Comfort: Height, tilt adjustments and Brightness Intelligence Plus Technology provide supreme viewing comfort
- AMD Free Sync: AMD Free Sync empowers intensely smooth gameplay with eliminating choppy tearing and broken frames
DELL S2721QS 27″” 4K UHD, IPS Ultra-Thin Bezel Monitor
- A stunning view: The three-sided ultrathin bezel design in 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) resolution lets you enjoy immersive viewing in incredible clarity and fine detail with 4 times the resolution of Full HD. Supports HDR content playback for a more lifelike visual experience.
- Brilliant from every angle: In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology together with 99% sRGB color coverage lets you see extraordinary colors across a wide viewing angle.
- Leisure gaming: Smooth, tear-free experience with AMD FreeSync technology.
- Engaging audio: Feel pulsating beats with built-in dual 3W speakers.
- Easy on the eyes: This TÜV-certified monitor has a flicker-free screen with ComfortView, a feature that reduces harmful blue light emissions. It’s designed to optimize eye comfort even over extended viewing – like your next movie marathon.
- connectivity_technology: Display Port
Wrapping it up
Looking at the above, you can tell that each of them has great color quality, good viewing angles and ports to help you connect your devices. However, their screen size, price, use cases, and a few other features differ. Use the differences between them and what you require a monitor for to choose the best one for you.