Weber Spirit II E-210
Compare pricesfrom 3+ offers
- CURRENT PRICE $549.00
- LOWEST PRICE $549.00
- HIGHEST PRICE $549.00
Weber Spirit II E-210 Review
The 3-Minute Weber Spirit II E-210 Review
For a look as bold as the food
By Graeme Messina | April 11, 2019
Features & Design: 3/5 ● Performance: 3/5 ● Value: 3/5 ● Capacity 3/5
Open your door to the world of grilling with the sleek Spirit II E-210 gas grill. This two-burner grill is built to fit small spaces with two side tables and packed with features. This grill has GS4 grilling system and iGrill smart technology compatibility - backed by a 10-year Weber warranty on all parts of the grill.
The Weber Spirit II E-210 lacks a third burner and is a bit on the small side but still does not disappoint as weber grills always have a good seal and cook with ease and leaves you waiting for your next grill session.
Is it for you?
The Spirt II E-210 comes in four amazing colours Red, Blue, White and Black. The grill also offers stainless steel flavorizer bars that act as drip protectors for the burners and vaporise the fat dripping giving your meat a smoked flavour. S4 grilling system. The engine that runs the grill. With the (1) infinity™ ignition, (2) burners, (3) flavorizer® bars and (4) grease management system – the gs4 grilling System is the strongest grilling engine within the Spirit II grills – powerful and reliable. The compact size of this grill makes it easy to store away when you may have a space issue.
· GS4 High performance grilling system
· Infinity ignition
· Stainless steel burners
· Porcelain-enamelled flavorizer bars
· Grease management system
· Gourmet BBQ system porcelain-enamelled cooking grate
· Porcelain-enamelled Lid
· iGrill 3 compatibility (Accessory sold separately)
· Built-in lid thermometer
· Fold down left side table
· Open cart design
· Stainless steel heat deflector
· Main burners: BTU-per-hour input 26,500
· Dimensions - Lid Open (inches) 57"H x 48"W x 26"D
· Dimensions - Lid Closed (inches) 44.5"H x 48"W x 27"D
· Primary cooking area 360 (square inches)
· Tuck-Away warming rack area 90 (square inches)
· Total cooking area 450 (square inches)
· 2 Stainless steel burners
· Liquid Propane (20 lb. tank sold separately)
· 2 Side tables
· 2 Durable all-weather wheels
· 6 Tool hooks
· AA Battery type
· 1 Batteries
What we like
This unit is very efficient on gas and it makes a good addition to the patio, as it can come any many fun colours the handy gas indicator shows you how much fuel is in your tank. The grill comes with two side tables that can fold down. This open grill allows for easy storage of spices and utensils. The Spirt II range is very fuel efficient and keeps all the amazing flavour. This grill can easily cook 12 Burgers with ease. This is a big upgrade from the Spirt E210 of last year, as it has the I-grill 3 option and the GS4 grilling system.
What we don’t like
The size is on the small side but there are other options such as the Weber Spirt II E-310 which is a 3-burner model, but it all depends on you and what suits your needs. This model also only come with 2 wheels but could use the extra caster wheels.
Should you buy it?
If you need a stylish grill to match any colour scheme this is the grill for you, and they look great out on the patio or outdoor entertainment area. This grill is easy to clean, and they have put a lot of thought into giving your meat a better sear and flavour.
People also viewed
- The Weber Spirit II E-210 is manufactured by Weber and was added in March 2019 in the Barbecues section
- This product has a rating of 3.0 out of 5
- The best price of the Weber Spirit II E-210 in Canada is $549.00 at Lowe's
- In Canada this product is available in Toronto, Vancouver, Ottawa-Gatineau
- You can find this product at Lowe's