Cuisinart Brew Central DCC-1200
The best price by Best Buy
Manufactured by Cuisinart
- full of features for convenience
- easy to clean and operate
- for those who enjoy simple but flavorful cups of coffee throughout the day.
- Reservoir is a little tricky to access
- no level indicator
- periodic charcoal filter change
- expensive for occasional coffee drinkers.
Compare pricesfrom 3+ offers
- CURRENT PRICE $89.98
- LOWEST PRICE $89.98
- HIGHEST PRICE $129.99
Cuisinart Brew Central DCC-1200 ReviewBrewing a simple but fantastic cup of coffee just became an easy luxury with Cuisinart’s Brew Central DCC-1200 12-Cup Coffee Maker. Looking fabulously chic on any countertop, design meets function in a classic retro body that comes in five stylish colors to choose from (Black Chrome, Black/Brushed Metal, Matte Black Metal, Metallic Pink, and Metallic Red). A large carafe with an ergonomic handle lets you enjoy comfortable, dripless pouring of up to 12 aromatic cups at a time! You don’t even have to wait long if you just have to have a hot cuppa. Brew Central’s brew pause function lets you enjoy a cup even while brewing. Or you could use the 1-4 cup feature if you don’t want a whole pot! The adjustable heater plate also ensures that your coffee stays at the perfect temperature. Additional inclusions make owning, operating and maintaining this unit so easy, convenient and worth every cup. Take the built-in charcoal water filter. The difference between using filtered and unpurified immediately becomes apparent with the flavorful and no-bitter-aftertaste experience with the Brew Central. With a 24-hour advance brew start, adjustable base heating element, and permanent gold tone filter, you’re ensured of a fresh coffee flavor anytime you want it. Its self-cleaning setting detects grime and residue, indicating when it’s supposed to be cleaned, while the programmable auto turn-on/shutoff can help you save power! Controls are very easy to figure out and set, with buttons and dials all very straight-forward and spot on. Some concerns are that the fill-reservoir could stand to be a little easier to access and it doesn’t have its own level indicator. You would still have to depend to the carafe markings to determine how much water is needed, plus some to compensate for water loss and wetting the grounds. The charcoal filter also needs to be changed periodically to ensure maximum filtration. A but pricey but for a well-designed, feature-packed machine like this, it’s well worth the money for a good cup (or several) not only to start the morning right, but for all throughout the day and even the night!
People also viewed
- The Cuisinart Brew Central DCC-1200 is manufactured by Cuisinart and was added in December 2014 in the Coffee and Espresso Makers section
- This product has a rating of 4.8 out of 5
- The best price of the Cuisinart Brew Central DCC-1200 in Canada is $89.98 at Best Buy
- In Canada this product is available in Toronto, Vancouver, Ottawa-Gatineau
- You can find this product at Best Buy, Linen Chest, Walmart.ca