Creative D200 Price
- Product Name
Creative D200 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (D200)Qualified orders over $25 ship FREE
- Free shipping
Creative D200 Review
The Creative D200 boasts of audio clarity and portability, the two being the most sought after features when it comes to iPhone/iPod dock. Like the gadgets, accessories and other gadget enhancements, require portability as most people these days maintain a very active and on-the-go lifestyle.
Audio clarity on the other hand is expected of any music-related gadgets. It can be both for personal use and for sharing music with other people. The unique feature of the Creative D200 is its Bluetooth connectivity which is not offered by regular iPhone/iPod docks in the market. This adds to the flexibility and portability of the device. Also, having Bluetooth means that it’s not limited to Apple products like most docks. It may not be compatible with all devices, but it can serve other brands of smartphones and computers.
The simplicity of the design may or may not work for you. The good thing about its minimalistic design is its faithfulness to what it promises to deliver. What you see is what you get. Since it is only made for playing audio from any Bluetooth enabled device, it follows that you won’t find other stuff to go with it. Measuring over 3.9 inches high, and 15.9 inches wide, and weighing 3.6 lbs., it is already one of the most compact out in the market. The cloth which covers the front side of the device protects the speaker drivers.
The body on the other hand has a nice black glossy like touch to it. The downside of the finish is that it is prone to fingerprint marks, which can be a little too distracting for some. If so, you may opt to cover it with something to avoid such marks. At the back of the Creative D200 is an auxiliary mini-jack which connects it to audio gadgets. The volume controls and the Bluetooth button can be found on the top side of the device. Gently press the Bluetooth button for a while until the blue light flashes. The blue light signals the accessibility of the dock for pairing with the audio device you want to connect it with. Once the audio source is located, it will then start playing whatever you want it to play.
The maximum range between your Creative D200 and Bluetooth device is more or less 30 feet. You may notice the absence of a remote control for the Creative D200. This is not necessary a bad thing, since it lets you use your audio device as a remote control itself. It lets you use your phone for music streaming as well, but you can’t use the device as a speaker if ever you have a call. What it will do is pause the music streaming until the call is finished. As a speaker bar, the Creative D200 stays true to its promise of delivering premium sound quality. For its size, the clarity of sound is amazing.
- Logitech Z337 Bluetooth Streaming 2.1 PC Speakers Logitech
- Bose Companion 2 Bose
- Creative GigaWorks T20 Creative Labs
- Creative A550 Creative Labs
- Edifier E3350BT Edifier
- Genius Lychas Genius
- Genius SP-HF800A Genius
- Logitech Z533 Multimedia Speaker System Logitech
- Bose Companion 2 Series III Bose
- Altec Lansing VS2621 Altec Lansing
- Creative T12 Wireless Creative Labs
- Genius GX SW-G2.1 3000 Genius
- The Creative D200 is manufactured by Creative Labs and was added in December 2014 in the PC Speakers section
- This product has a rating of 3.5 out of 5
- The best price of the Creative D200 in Canada is $106.70 at Amazon Canada
- You can compare prices for the Creative D200 and save up to 26% or $37.30
- In Canada this product is available in Toronto, Vancouver, Ottawa-Gatineau
- You can find this product at Amazon Canada