Breville Cafe Roma ESP8XL
The best price by Espresso Planet
Manufactured by Breville
- Good entry-level machine for aspiring baristas
- rich flavor
- simple controls
- large reservoir
- an investment for the serious coffee connoisseurs.
- No built-in grinder
- cannot use just any grind
- not fully automatic
- expensive and may be complicated for those not into designer coffee drinks.
Compare pricesfrom 6+ offers
- CURRENT PRICE $12.99
- LOWEST PRICE $12.99
- HIGHEST PRICE $12.99
Breville Cafe Roma ESP8XL ReviewIf you take your coffee seriously and know a thing or two about making a mean espresso, then this could be the ultimate machine for you. With a dual-wall crema system, it’s never impossible to create an authentic Italian coffee experience in your own home. The Café Roma espresso maker is powered by a 15-bar Thermoblock pump, forcing water through your choice of coffee grounds at just the right pressure to create rich espresso shots with the perfect crema on top. Espresso connoisseurs will appreciate how the intense, smooth flavor is extracted by filters working in harmony with the heated, pressurized water. Novices will also find this impressive, stainless steel machine simple to use with its convenient controls and knobs. Stylish on any countertop at 9 in x 9 in x 12 in, its performance also packs a punch. Its removable 1.3 quart water tank is much larger than most machines with an external water window, so it’s easy to keep pulling multiple shots of espresso from dual spouts and even easier to clean! A warming plate prevents those shots from cooling down too soon and keeps those caramelized coffee oils from losing flavor. A froth enhancer is also included to impress anyone with a penchant for creamy lattes and cappuccinos. Along with the removable drip tray and grid, the machine is easy to clean and maintain. The unit requires a separate grinder or already ground beans, however, as it’s not a fully automatic model. The grind used must be the right kind for it. For maximum performance, the fine mesh in the filters should be regularly cleaned, as well as the steam wand nipple’s hole. It’s also possible to use larger cups if the bottom tray will not be used, but spillage could occur. The accompanying steel milk foaming container may also be a bit small, depending on your needs. Nevertheless, elevating your coffee experience to professional coffee artistry wouldn’t just be a dream with the chic Café Roma Espresso Machine ESP8XL. Not only does it stylishly look good, it also gives your coffee the quality Italian café touch.
People also viewed
- The Breville Cafe Roma ESP8XL is manufactured by Breville and was added in December 2014 in the Coffee and Espresso Makers section
- This product has a rating of 4.8 out of 5
- The best price of the Breville Cafe Roma ESP8XL in Canada is $12.99 at Espresso Planet
- In Canada this product is available in Toronto, Vancouver, Ottawa-Gatineau
- You can find this product at Espresso Planet, iDrinkCoffee.com, electronicsforless.ca