Acuvue 1-Day MOIST
The best price by PerfectLens.ca
$23.50 $36.99 36% off
Manufactured by Acuvue
- New Lacreon technology can retain moisture within the contact lens
- Protection from Ultraviolet Rays
- A set of contact lens has to be replaced every day for optimal convenience and comfort
Compare pricesfrom 15+ offers
- CURRENT PRICE $23.50
- LOWEST PRICE $23.50
- HIGHEST PRICE $270.00
Acuvue 1-Day MOIST Review
The 1 Day Acuvue Moist contact lenses prioritizes comfort above all because it does not involve any liquid solutions, lens cases and any hassle. This set of dispensable lenses has the pioneering Lacreon technology that can retain moisture in the contact lenses.
This has been configured for people with allergy as well. Its disposable nature allows users to avoid any mild discomfort or allergies associated with wearing lenses.
Protection from Ultraviolet Rays
The 1 Day Acuvue Moist contact lenses can help to protect the cornea against harmful ultraviolet radiation. Although they are not major substitutes to ultraviolet-absorbing goggles, this set of lens can help against daily exposure to the sun. Long-term exposure to the sun is one of the risk factors that are being linked to cataracts and the 1 Day Acuvue Moist contact lens can block UV rays. It is a Class II lens that can block 82% of UV-A rays and 97% of UV-B radiation.
The Lacreon Technology
The Lacreon technology is a proprietary technology that embeds a water-holding ingredient permanently into the lenses made from an etafilcon A material. This ingredient simulates the moisture from natural tears.
The hydrogel material of etafilcon A provides 88% of available oxygen to the eye. The Lacreon technology embeds a moisture-rich wetting ingredient to provide a fresh feeling of comfort for the lens. This reduces friction in the eyes, resulting in a consistent degree of moisture for the eyes.
For optimal convenience, a fresh pair of contacts should be replaced every day. There is a special arrangement for a six-month supply of four 90-count boxes. It can aid people with nearsightedness or farsightedness.
The lenses are tinted with a light touch of blue so that it can be easily seen in the lens case. This set of contact lenses is only available for prescription for vision correction only. Consult with an eye care professional to determine the right specification of 1 Day Acuvue Moist contact lenses for your needs.
People also viewed
- The Acuvue 1-Day MOIST is manufactured by Acuvue and was added in December 2014 in the Contact Lenses section
- This product has a rating of 4.0 out of 5
- The best price of the Acuvue 1-Day MOIST in Canada is $23.50 at PerfectLens.ca
- You can compare prices for the Acuvue 1-Day MOIST and save up to 36% or $13.49
- In Canada this product is available in Toronto, Vancouver, Ottawa-Gatineau
- You can find this product at AC Lens, Discount Contact Lenses, ContactsExpress.ca, PerfectLens.ca