Gigabyte Radeon HD 7870 GV-R787OC-2GD Review
The Gigabyte Radeon HD 7870 GV-R787OC-2GD is the immaculate graphics resource which gives you the utter and complete freedom to have the time of your life. It has the DDR5’s video memory of 2GB and a massive memory clock of 4800 MHz.
An upsurge in graphics proficiencies can give consumers all the video processing power that every digital lifestyle need. Also, the ability to enhance photos, clean up home videos and post them online quickly is not just a figment of a wishful thinking anymore. It allows you to convert the most-treasured videos and then out it on an iPod in minutes instead of hours. And what better way to save and collect DVDs, than to make them look as if they were filmed in HD.
It has the Gold Plated HDMI that makes it possible to transfer optimal signal between connections. It supports Eyespeed, CrossFire, Avivo HD Technologies, as well as the AMD Eyefinity. The fans it has are superbly quiet and do not even sound loud until it reaches the 70% point or level.
Regarding the energy consumption it has, it is perfectly noticeable that it does not go higher than average and this one actually helps save energy. Computer builders and game enthusiasts both agree on how this graphic card can outshine the others when it comes to speed and precision. When used for games, the visuals appear to be typically set on the 1080p resolution. However, this still may vary depending upon the game you play. It is actually pretty flawless when used for that. Most of the experienced users can’t be happier with the mere truth that it can handle and play typically anything you throw at it with full resolution.
When it comes to the body though, some might find it utterly disappointing that it is not as compact and lightweight as the others. It is kind of long and may not fit some, if not all, of the computers. The card though comes overclocked already right out of the box. But the awesome thing is it still gives you the space enough for you to be able to overclock.
Absolutely spectacular and stunning graphics appear whenever used for playing movies and hotshot games. It never fails to make even simple things look more visually captivating. Similar to what was stated earlier, you might expect to find the device looking rather huge with its 28cm length.
Unfortunately, there are still those who are not fairly pleased with the performance provided by the Gigabyte Radeon HD 7870 GV-R787OC-2GD. For the cooling defence that the Gigabyte Radeon HD 7870 GV-R787OC-2GD has, there are the New Triangle Cool Technology and the WINDFORCE 3X Anti-Turbulence Cooling.
In comparison to its predecessors, this one is slightly better than the GTX660 but may not be that fantastic when compared with the GTX660Ti. As a product which is subject to approval, this device has a 3 year warranty backing it up. This is basically what allows you to test and experience the device and maybe practically learn its pros and cons then on.
- Zotac GeForce GTX 1080 Mini ZT-P10800H-10P ZOTAC
- Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 G1 Gaming GV-N1070G1-GAMING Gigabyte
- Zotac GeForce GTX 1080 AMP Edition ZT-P10800C-10P ZOTAC
- Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 WINDFORCE OC GV-N1070WF2OC-8GD Gigabyte
- MSI GeForce GTX 1070 GAMING X 8G MSI
- Sapphire Radeon R9 Fury X Sapphire
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1070 ROG STRIX-GTX1070-8G-GAMING ASUS
- ASUS Turbo GeForce GTX 1070 TURBO-GTX1070-8G ASUS
- Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 WINDFORCE OC 8G GV-N1080WF3OC-8GD Gigabyte
- Gigabyte GeForce GTX 980 Ti GV-N98TG1 GAMING-6GD Gigabyte
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1070 DUAL-GTX1070-O8G ASUS
- Zotac GeForce GTX 1070 AMP Edition ZT-P10700C-10P ZOTAC
- Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 G1 Gaming GV-N1060G1-GAMING 6G Gigabyte
- Gigabyte Radeon RX 480 G1 Gaming 8G GV-RX480G1 GAMING-8GD Gigabyte
- Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1050 Ti OC 4G GV-N105TOC-4GD Gigabyte
- Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming GV-N1080G1-GAMING-8GD Gigabyte
- Gigabyte Radeon R7 250 GV-R725OC-2GI Gigabyte
- Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1050 Ti OC Low Profile 4G GV-N105TOC-4GL Gigabyte