ASUS Z87-PRO Price
- Product Name
Z87-Pro,Intel,Z87,Lga 1150,Atx,4 Ddr3 (Dual Channel),32g,1 X D-Sub + 1 X Dvi + 1 (90MB0DT0-M0EAY0)Qualified orders over $25 ship FREE
- Free shipping
ASUS Z87-PRO Review
ASUS has recently introduced an OS login motherboard to its series of software and hardware. A sure shot compatibility with Windows 8, ASUS’s dual intelligent processors – The ASUS Z87-PRO – has a single Intel gigabit PHY on its Bluetooth module.
A motherboard is one of the key components of a PC and it is the circuitry unit which can accept additional slots for extra circuit units. ASUS’s new product in the market comes with a USB port of 3.0 which is a fast USB transmission with UASP. Its real time network bandwidth is controlled by Network iControl, one of the key features of this product. A fully unleashed performance, supported by USB 3.0 and SATA 6Gb/s is another strong feature. Its compatibility to Windows 8 means faster and higher efficiency with a boot up time as fast as 2 seconds.
ASUS also gives the multi start up option of customizing your computer without any further delay and quickens the start-up process as well. ASUS boot settings are very flexible. Depending on the choice of settings, one could set up the already saved or with a user-friendly interface, which helps in choosing the preferred system, but at the same time also cuts down the option of choosing every time you switch on the computer. The Dual Intelligent processor consists of the Energy Processing Unit also known as the EPU which monitors power consumption of the system. The Energy Processing Unit helps in keeping one system efficient and the Turbo VProcessing Unit guarantees exceptional performance and makes every task of the user smooth and hassle-free.
ASUS Z87-PRO comes in a simples package containing the user manual, the product’s driver in a CD, I/O shield, 2 SATA 2Gb/s cables, a flexible SLI Bridge and Q connectors, apart of course from the motherboard per se. Its peripheral connection system comprises one PCI Express 3.0 x16 slot (yellow), one PCI Express 3.0 x8 slot (black), one PCI Express 2.0 x4 slot (black), two PCI Express 2.0 x1 slot (yellow) and two PCI legacy slots. It also counts with six SATA 3.0 connectors disposed in very smart fashion on the sides of the board, six USB 3.0 and eight USB 2.0 ports, including ports compatible with the UASP standard which can provide 170% better performance. Furthermore, up to four DDR3 memory cards can be slotted into this unit for a total of 32GB RAM, with speeds reaching 3.000 Mhz in overclock.
- Gigabyte GA-H270N-WIFI Gigabyte
- ASUS MAXIMUS VIII HERO ASUS
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 Gaming K6 ASRock
- ASUS ROG STRIX H270F GAMING ASUS
- Gigabyte GA-Z270X-Gaming K7 Gigabyte
- MSI Z270 KRAIT GAMING MSI
- ASUS ROG STRIX Z270H GAMING ASUS
- MSI Z170A GAMING M7 MSI
- ASRock Z270M-ITX/ac ASRock
- ASUS ROG STRIX B250F GAMING ASUS
- Gigabyte GA-Z270MX-Gaming 5 Gigabyte
- Gigabyte GA-Z270N-WIFI Gigabyte
- The ASUS Z87-PRO is manufactured by ASUS and was added in December 2014 in the Motherboards section
- This product has a rating of 4.0 out of 5
- The best price of the ASUS Z87-PRO in Canada is $192.10 at Amazon Canada
- In Canada this product is available in Toronto, Vancouver, Ottawa-Gatineau
- You can find this product at Amazon Canada